Companies from the biotech industry in Saxony can add their profile to the website of the Life Sciences Atlas Saxony. This is done either by logging on or by biosaxony itself. Requests for login access should be addressed to biosaxony. Before any changes or new entries appear online, they must be approved by biosaxony. biosaxony reserves the right not to publish company profiles which make no reference to biotechnology or life sciences.
The content of profiles must not contravene the law, infringe third-party rights, or violate the principles of the protection of minors. biosaxony has no influence over the accuracy of factual or technical content.
This website allows individual, approved information to be found about biotech companies (company profiles) domiciled primarily in Saxony. The data may only be used for this purpose. Any misuse or exploitation is prohibited without biosaxony’s written consent. There is no entitlement to consent.
In particular, the full or partial use of the information by third parties for commercial address exploitation or the commercial provision of information in any type of media, including the extraction or storage of data for any commercial purposes, is not permitted. biosaxony expressly reserves the right to take legal action under applicable law, exhausting all legal remedies, in response to unauthorized usage.
Other information (e.g. texts, images or data) available on the website may only be reproduced, stored or used with biosaxony’s prior written consent. biosaxony is entitled to amend this legal information at any time.
Users are prohibited from conducting any activities on or in connection with the portal that contravene the law, infringe third-party rights, or violate the principles of the protection of minors. In particular, when using the portal, users may not:
· Harm anyone, especially minors, or violate their personal rights
· Offend public decency through their conduct
· Violate intellectual property rights or other property rights
· Transmit content containing viruses, Trojans or any other malware
· Insert, save or send hyperlinks or content to which they are not entitled, especially if said hyperlinks or content breach confidentiality obligations or are unlawful
· Disseminate advertising or unsolicited e-mails (‘spam’) or inaccurate warnings of viruses, malfunctions, etc. or encourage people to enter competitions or take part in pyramid schemes, chain letters or similar activities
Users are also prohibited from any action which is likely to disrupt or overstrain the smooth operation of the portal.
If users become aware of any illegal, fraudulent or in any other way unauthorized use of the portal, they undertake to notify biosaxony of this in writing or by email without delay.